Wednesday 23 July 2008

An Award
I have been nominated for this abulous award by Annie, Debbie and Denise, Lavendar Rose thanks to all of you.








The rules of this award are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I will pass it on later today , children allowing!!!

4 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Congratulations on your award Andrea :)

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog BTW :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

You are very talent and your cards is so wonderful and I like your coloring!

Have a nice evening!

Hugs Ingela

Christine said...

Congratulations Andrea!
I sure do hope your day turned out better than yesterday...
Take care!
Christine

Risa said...

Congratulations on your award Andrea!