Monday 8 December 2008

Magnolia DT + Secret Crafter Sat Challenge #10
I received a lovely DT package from Magnolia on Saturday and I have used this gorgeous new Tilda for my card for this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is to use embossing on your card. My embossing is hard to see as I covered more up than I orginally planned!! The green panel in the bottom left hand corner has been run through the Cuttlebug although there is lots of embossing on the Doiley. I have used my new Leone Em punch for the branches, I love this punch but it takes quite a lot of effort to use it and in the end I had to give in and stand on it! The card isn't as dark as it looks but it has just decided to chuck it down and has gone very grey, if you click on the picture you can see the colours better.Supplies
Stamp: Magnolia - Valentine Collection 08
Tools: Pro Markers, Cuttlebug, Distress Ink, Leone Em Branch Punch
Ribbon, Gems, Doiley, Flowers - Magnolia


18 comments:

Kat said...

So beautiful card! I love it ♥

Ali Watson said...

This is gorgeous Andrea, she is so cute.

ikki said...

Love your new Tilda, great colours and embossing. ikki x

Annie said...

such a pretty card Andrea, I love the colours, the doily and of course Tilda! And those punched leaves are fabulous although I'm not sure I could get the punch to work so that's worth knowing, thanks. hugs, annie x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card andrea


thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Sandy said...

So so lovely.
Gorgeous colors. Love them.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is lovely Andrea. What a sweet card, so pretty in pink and lace. :)

Risa said...

Your card is very cute Andrea! I love the image and the DP and flower are very pretty!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful. Love the pink and olive green colour combo. Hugs from Desire

Chrissie said...

Love this card Andrea.
Fabulous colours and LO, so sweet!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Lucky you!! This card is so gorgeous!! Love your layout with this darling Tilda!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!! They are lucky to have you!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous card! I love the doily and of course all the branches in your flowers are fab!
Judy x

Jill said...

beautiful card Andrea, and I think it was well worth the effect standing on your punch, gorgeous image and colouring thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Wendy said...

Oh goodness me. This is stunning Andrea. I just love it all. Thank you for joining in with the SCSC challenge. Wendy x

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow another stunning card, Andrea. I love the great colours and the so cute Tilda.
Hugs from Moni

Elena said...

I love how you put Tilda on the ribbon! And doily looks gorgeous here!

Unknown said...

I love the colours you used on this lovely card Andrea and the way Tilda is sitting on the ribbon, so cute!

Michele said...

This is so pretty - love the use of the doily.