Tuesday 15 December 2009

Sketchy Colours 'Blue + Green'
While looking through some blogs I found a new challenge blog called Sketchy Colours and their theme this week is Green + Blue. I have stamped this cute CC Designs image Santa Brigitte and coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers are from Basic Grey and I have just added 3 blue gems and Glamour Dust to her wings, so this was a very quick card!!
I hope your Christmas preparations are going ok! I have finished my cards and have put all my Xmas stamps etc away until next year.
Have a good Tuesday.
Supplies
Stamp: CC Designs - Santa Brigitte
Tools: Distress Inks, Gems, Glamour Dust
DP: Basic Grey


13 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Andrea! you have been busy since I last stopped by - all fabulous cards and beautifully coloured.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Andrea, this is just adorable!! I love that image and your colors are beautiful!! HUGS

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Andrea,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandy said...

OMG this is adorbale.
So cute card. Love them.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Andrea this is gorgeous love that image and the colour combo is brilliant and how organised are you putting all your Christmas stamps away lol...I am still plodding on.

Hugs and Happy Holidays
Lorraine x

DawnMarie said...

Aw this is sweet Andrea, great colours. I still have 4 cards to make then I'm done, looking forward to using some of the gorgeous images you sent me. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Danni said...

So very sweet!! Wonderful!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, wonderful card Andrea.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

What a cute image! I like the blue and green!
Hugs Christine

Cheryl said...

Very sweet and your colouring is perfect!!!
xx

Steph said...

Gorgeous image and gorgeous colours! I know what you mean, I was practically chucking my Christmas stuff away. I've got Christmas card-making fatigue and was glad to finally make a card non-christmas related!! x

Sonia said...

Hello Andrea~ this is just too cute for words.

Maya said...

Ohhh such a wonderful card!
Love the little girl :)
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors!
Hugs from Maya :)