Wednesday 1 December 2010

Xmas Card
Well its been ages since I posted a card and I haven't actually been making many but as I 'm off work for a couple of nights I thought I should make an effort to try and use up some of my stash!!
The main card has been cut on the Cricut by welding 2 fancy panels together on my Gypsy and the tree is also cut on the Cricut. The papers are MME and I have just added a few punched circles which I put Glossy Accents on to make shiney. A very quick and easy card.

I hope you're enjoying this snowy weather, we don't have too much here. Grant and Alex aren't happy!!

Hubby and I went to see Madness in Manchester last night, they were brilliant although I am suffering with a bad back today - I must be getting too old for all the dancing!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the shape!

sue said...

hi great card hope you are well. the snow here in snowy sheffield is horrible x sue x

Anonymous said...

So pretty Andrea!! I'm loving the papers!!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Andrea, great to see you posting again, missed your cards :) this one is fab!!! Love the paper, I remember Madness too ... Lol .. Glad u had fun xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Andrea.

Hugs Riet.x

DawnMarie said...

I always am glad to see you posting Andrea, good to hear from you. A fab Christmas card, just lovely. Snow is VERY bad up here, its been practically non stop since Friday. Glad you enjoyed Madness, I've seen them a few times too they are fantastic.xx

Sandy said...

Hello my dear friend Andrea,

Good to see you are back.
Your christmas card is wonderful. Love the tree. Awesome.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Andrea.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea Lovely card.Noty been doing any for ages but have now de cluttered so should be starting again very soon.hope you are all OK
Stella XX

Lynne said...

Great card, love the tree shape. Lynne x

Unknown said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card Andrea, love the shape, hope you are okay.

Barbaraxx