Thursday 21 March 2013

CCT Easter Parade

 The challenge this week at CCT is Easter Parade. I have made an Easter card using an old Tilda stamp which I have coloured with Distress Inks. It has been so long since I made a Tilda card and probably just as long since I coloured with DI!! I'm not sure what the papers are because I have managed to loose the front cover. I have used a Martha Stewart  punch on the yellow strip and added a couple of punched leaves and mulberry flowers to finish.


I hope you have a good day. Today is my 21st wedding anniversary, I can't believe how the time has flown!! I forgot to book the last night and tonight off work though (guess who's not very popular) so I won't be seeing much of hubby as I will be spending most of today asleep.

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card and Happy Anniversary.

Deb said...

Your card is so gorgeous, she is a sweetie and love those papers!
Happy Anniversary, hope you get to celebrate together soon!
Debxx

Danni said...

Pretty!! Such subdued colors that make this just so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea this card is beautiful.You certainly haven't lost your touch with the DI's.Happy Anniversary to you both.X