Thursday 16 October 2014

CCT One Layer Card

This weeks theme at CCT is One Layer card. I made with my with Neenah Desert Storm card and Copics. The Copics coloured the card really well but they do still bleed through to the back a bit so I will have to put an insert in the card. The stamp is Great Impressions and the sentiment is Lily of the Valley. I have added glossy accents to the berries to make them shiny. I think I will be making more of these cards as they are very quick and easy to do.


5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, love this card.

Desire Fourie said...

So cute and a beautiful Christmas CAS design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stella said...

What a sweet little image .Lovely one layer card.

Marianne said...

such a cutie Andrea, very pretty CAS card

Milka Gubo said...

Hello Andrea :-D Love love love your card :-D Milka