Thursday 26 November 2015

CCT Angels or Fairies

The theme at CCT this week is Angels or Fairies. I have used another Hanglar image for my card which I have coloured with Distress Markers. I cut the card base with another Go Kreate die, and added some paper from a Tilda pad. The other dies are Spelllbinders and Tim Holtz and the sentiment is Hero Arts.

I really enjoyed making this card, its been a while since I used my Distress Markers. I hope you'll be able to join in this weeks challenge as we have another great prize.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the shape and the image.

Stella said...

Once again a beautiful card. Haven't got any distress markers yet can you believe still using my inks/pads and a waterbrush. Need to make hints about Christmas to get some I think !!