Saturday 30 April 2016

PBS Showers

An extra card from me this week which is most unusual! We had a fabulous few days in Prague, the highlights of which were a trip to the zoo to see all their wonderful baby animals and a private guided tour of Terezin concentration camp. It's not mentioned much in the history books over here but was fascinating and our guide made it so interesting, I am trying to find out more about it.
While I was in Prague I treated myself to a set of Koh-I-Noor polycolor pencils, they are made in the Czech Republic and are fairly inexpensive to buy there. This is the first image I have coloured with them and am very pleased, they are easy to use and don't require you to press hard.
The image is Penny Black and the papers are MFT, a quick and simple card and perfect for trying out my new pencils.

I would like to enter this card into the Penny Black Saturday challenge which is showers.

2 comments:

Andrea W said...

Delightful card! It's always good when you get new crafting supplies. Glad you had a nice trip.

Stella said...

yes still making cards but not as many as I was. Glad you had a good trip and managed to make a crafty purchase! Love your card and still love your inspiration xx