Thursday 27 October 2016

CCT Lace and Pearls

The theme at CCT this week is Lace and Pearls. Its my daughter's 22nd birthday tomorrow and this is the card I have made for her. The papers are Maja Design and I have added various flowers, pearls and lace which I had in my stash. The shaped dies cuts are Go Kreate and the fronds are from Magnolia. I painted the little wooden birdcage with gesso, this was in a set of 10 which were a bargain from The Works for £1. The sentiment is made with a Lisa Bernstein font off the PC.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Your daughter will love it. Happy Birthday to her. :)

Stella said...

Beautiful card Andrea. Can't believe she's 22 !! Time flies xxxx

*Vicki* said...

WOW! This is absolutely STUNNING!! Love the Vintage look of your design and the soft colors! :) HUGS