Thursday 10 November 2016

CCT Something Metallic

This weeks theme at CCT is Something Metallic. I am making a start on my Christmas cards as I'm doing overtime each week until Xmas and most of our weekends are going to be busy. I stamped 'Snowy' by Penny Black and added a little colour with Copics and paper pieced his hat and scarf. The stamp in the corner was a magazine freebie and I embossed it with Tim Holtz sticky embossing powder and added some Creative Expressions glitter. It doesn't show up too well in the photo but it is very sparkly in real life. The metallic part of my card is the silver mirri card behind the white layer.


I hope you all have a good week, we are off to Lyon on Saturday for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! This snowman is so so cute Andrea!! I love the metallic detail!! :)