Thursday 8 June 2017

CCT Boys/Dad

I've eventually got round to making a card, I can't believe I haven't posted anything since February. The theme at CCT this week is Boys/Dad, so I thought I'd make a fathers day card. The background has been made using Distress Inks and and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. The elephants are from the Lawn Fawn Wild About You set and have been coloured with Copics. The sentiment is also Lawn Fawn.Quite a quick and simple card but I am really enjoying making Distress Ink backgrounds so expect to see a few more over the coming weeks :-) 

We had a lovely holiday in Berlin and managed to visit lots of museums. We also went to Athens in March to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary, we had a fabulous time and it is so interesting, I think it has to be one of my favourite cities.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great to see you back. I love the card so cute!

Andrea W said...

Glad to see you're doing well! Your background is terrific and I love how you coloured the elephants. Wonderful Father's Day card!