Thursday 31 August 2017

CCT Too Cute

This weeks theme at CCT is a nice and easy one, Too Cute. I have used lots of Lawn Fawn products on my card as I love their stamps and dies. I used their new Shadow Box dies to create the card and Snow Day and Ready, Set, Snow stamps and dies for the images and sentiment. I coloured the images with Copics and added some glitter to the star. The chunky glitter is Lawn Fawn as is the raspberry cardstock. The green inks are Altenew. I will be using the shadow box dies a lot as they are so easy to use and make a great little box.


3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Absolutely darling! I adore the little bunnies and the shadow box is fun.

Crafting Queen said...

So cute!! Great dies and stamps.

Pink Panoply said...

What a super cute little scene, Andrea. I love Lawn Fawn, too. Your plaid sky is so pretty! Following your blog. 😄