Thursday 7 February 2008

Suzanne's Blog Candy
Suzanne at Slumber Cards is giving away some fab blog candy - a pair of the new Sugar Nellie stamps. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to make a card which has lilac on it.
I have stamped Tilda and then paper pieced her clothes and mounted the image onto circles cut with Nestabilities dies. I punched and glittered the small circles from a pale lilac card and stuck them onto her top and added glitter to her hair bobbles. I finished off the card with some lilac gingham ribbon and 3 heart gems.
Why not pop over to Suzanne's blog and take a look at all the fab entries.

15 comments:

Annie said...

Fabulous card Andrea, her trousers look very like denim, and you must have a lot of patience to stick on those tiny circles!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwwww, she is gorgeous Andrea!!! think you have to be the Queen of Magnolia's :) :) xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgoeus cards Andrea! x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love the jeans.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

andrea... this is adorable!!!
she is sooo cute

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!! I love the colors for sure!

Fab said...

Hi Andrea thank you for Vince's greetings. Happy Birthday Meghann or is it Kerry ???

I'm finally the proud owner of pastel pencils, sansodor and paper stumps ! LOLOLOL Thanks to you Andrea and thanks ever so much for taking the time to explain the technique to me. Fab X

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love this! All the little details and sparkles are just fabulous!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh yes . . . happy birthday to your daughter! 15 . . . yikes! I'm not ready for that! My oldest is going to be 12 at the end of the month . . . where does the time go?

Suzanne said...

Thank you for playing..this Tilda is just gorgeous!!!!Good Luck Sue:o)

Leann said...

This is brilliant Andrea ~ I love her jeans :)

Jo said...

Such a cute card Andrea...your paper piecing is fabulous!

Maren said...

Gorgeous!!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Andrea...I think that cutting the images out really makes them pop!
malieta:)

Jo said...

a really fun card! wtg!