Thursday 4 February 2010

Cute Card Thursday 'Spots and Dots'
This weeks theme at Cute Card Thursday is Spots and Dots. I have used Magnolia stamps from the 2008 School and Travel Collection and also Magnolia papers from the Yummy Tummy Collection. The train is cut with the Cricut and Bazzill Card.
I'm not sure about this card but I haven't felt like crafting as I have had a some sort of virus and have been feeling yukky most of the week. Luckily I'm starting to feel better now although I have passed it onto hubby!!
My new Magnolias from the Through my Heart collection arrived from Sir Stampalot yesterday, they are gorgeous especially Wilma the Dog and I can't wait to make a card using this image tonight.
Have a good Thursday!!Supplies
Stamps: Magnolia School and Travel Collection 08 - Traveller Edwin, Suitcases, Rubber Stampede - Sentiment
Tools: Distress Inks, Glossy Accents, Cricut, Punch
DP: Magnolia, Bazzill


19 comments:

Francesca said...

What a wonderul Card , love the train
Hugs
Francesca

sue said...

this is fab-u-lous andrea love the colours and the train is great x sue x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Glad you are feeling better!
Love your cute card!
Hugs
Nicola

Sandy said...

Wow what an amazing card.
Gorgeous design Andrea.

Have a great day my friend.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful car. Glad to you are feeling better. Hugs Anesha

Juls said...

this is gorgeous! Love the whole monochrome look and the fab sentiment! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

What a lovely card Andrea. He looks great perched on the cases!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Andrea, got my Wilma too yesterday, sooo cute!!

See you Saturday
Barbarax

PS Forgot the bug, I am a dory!!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

fantastic cards...you are very special person and stamper

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Andrea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Sue x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is a beautiful card.Hope you are feeling better.x

nessy said...

wow!! fab card andrea ~love that train what a wonderful idea ~so clever!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Oh such a clever idea Andrea!! :) I love your added dots for the stars!! Very creative!! HUGS

jjcreations said...

Sorry to hear you were under the weather Andrea! I was wondering where you were and I hope you're feeling better. I love this little card. The silouhette of the train is wonderful - as is the pile of luggage. I also love the little sentiment - because it's just so true. Have a great day.

SANDRA said...

Love it, especially the train. Glad you are feeling better. Love Sandra x

Annie said...

fabulous card Andrea, I love the grey tones with this Edwin and your train in the background is just inspired!
hugs, annie x

DawnMarie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Andrea, a wonderful scene and a fantastic sentiment, makes you wonder where Edwin has been and what he learned from his travels (or is that just me lol). Beautiful card hun. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Andrea, Love this amazing card, the colours and image are wonderful. Hugs Jodie from Oz