Thursday 1 April 2010

Cute Card Thursday 'So Egg-citing'
This weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday is to make an Easter card. I have used images from the latest Magnolia Easter Collection. I have masked the images to create a little scene and coloured them with Distress Inks. The papers are also from Magnolia and I have added flowers from my stash.
Our guest DT member for April is my good friend Barbara from Hunnybunnycards so don't forget to pop over here and have a look at Barbara's blog, she makes gorgeous cards.
I have finished my 2 days induction and tomorrow is my first overnight shift which starts at 23.00 until 08.00 and then I also work Saturday and Sunday nights, so I might not around over the weekend!!!
Have a good Thursday and enjoy your Easter weekend.Supplies
Stamps: Magnolia Hoppy Easter Collection 10 - Tilda with 3 Flowers, Edwin with Egg Basket, Spring Fence
Tools: Distress Inks, Martha Stewart Punch, Flowers, Stickles
DP: Magnolia

18 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh that is so pretty andrea and the flowers look beautiful xxx

Sandy said...

Realy really darling card Andrea.
Gorgeous pastel colors and wonderful work. Love them.

Happy Easter for you my friend. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Oh WOW this is so adorable.

sue said...

aww its soo cute and beautiful colours too have a lovely easter x sue x

sue said...

sorry forgot, good luck with those shifts i think you may need it lol x sue x

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so lovely card! I love colours and all in it!
Have great easter weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ohmy Andrea this is stunning, very pretty. Hope you are well? Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous. Sue x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the image is coloured beautifully. Good luck with your night shifts. Anesha

Stempeltiger said...

Such a fab card Andrea!
The scene is amazing and the colours are so beautiful.
Enjoy the Easter weekend.
Lots of hugs, Swantje x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Andrea, even better in the flesh!

Barbaraxx

There is something on my blog for you!

SANDRA said...

Oh what a stunner. Love everything about it. Love this Tilda (ok I love them all). Bought her last week, can't wait to have time to ink her up. Have a Happy easter weekend. Love Sandra x

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` card Andrea
Happy Easter:)x

tone said...

WOW!!
Beautiful card you made!!
I am now a follow off your blog,and I hope that you will visit my blog.
Hugs Tone from Norway.

ikki said...

This is a fab Easter card - great colouring and design. Eileen x

DawnMarie said...

This is so beautiful Andrea, I love the colours you have used. A stunning Easter card. Hope your nightshift went ok. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Berni said...

I love this card and the colours are great.
Berni

Risa said...

What a darling card! Your images are super cute and your scene and colors are a fabulous combination!
I hope that you had a beautiful holiday and that you are enjoying your new job!
hugs
Risa:)