Friday 22 October 2010

Simon Says Stamp 'Thanks' Challenge - Stempelglede Card
Well it's only taken about a month for me to make another card!!! I have made this card using a new set of Stempelglede stamps which I got from Quixotic Paperie. I had such fun making this card and messing with lots of long forgotten crafting goodies. I stamped the main heart image onto off white card and then stamped around the edge of the card with a Stempelglede flourish stamp. I also stamped the image on to brown card with Versamark and embossed this and bits of the white card with gold embossing powder. The music paper is also stamped with the flourish stamp and I have sprayed Glimmer Mist for a bit of sparkle. The butterflies and leaves are cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the flowers and pearl sprays are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
That's my card making finished for the day as I'm off to bed in a bit to try and get a bit of sleep before work at 11 tonight - still only tonight and tomorrow and then I'm off for a week!!!
Have a good weekend.



14 comments:

Andrea said...

hello andrea
what a stunning card, I love it
hugs andrea

Annie said...

such a gorgeously stunning card Andrea and it's good to see you creating again.
hugs, annie x

sue said...

so lovely to see you are crafting again and what a wowzer to come back with stunning x sue x

SANDRA said...

Glad to see you blogging, lovely card, Love the way you have added the swirls to the background paper, Lovely. Love sandra x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Andrea.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Andrea!

Sandy said...

Hello my friend,

Good to see you here.
You are back. That made me happy.

Your card is absolutely beautiful. Love the heart stamp.

Have a lovely weekend my dear Andrea.

MarkerGeek said...

Utterly gorgeous, Andrea! Glad you have enjoyed playing with the stamps! Love the results. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea, this is gorgeous. Sue x

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea I love our stuningly beautiful card...
Have a great week:) x

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous Andrea, hope you enjoy your time off! hugs Debx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Andrea so very different. Hope you are all well especially Tilly !!!
Love Stella

Hanne said...

This card is really beautiful! Wonderful stamps and design!

Jane said...

Stunning card! gorgeous details! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx