Monday 13 December 2010

Penny Black Birthday Card
Here is a quick card which I made this afternoon for my BIL birthday. The Penny Black image has been coloured with Copics and I just added a piece of gorgeous ribbon from East of India ( I love their ribbons).
Well all my Xmas things have been put away until next year and I've managed to write my cards and wrap most of the pressies, the cake just needs icing next week and then I think apart from a bit of food shopping everything is ready for Xmas!
We went to see We Will Rock You last week, it is fantastic, we had a great time, I can highly recommend it.
Have a good evening, I'm off to bed in a bit as I'm working tonight.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie!! What a darling card!! Love the image and embossing!! Hope you're doing well!!HUGs

sue said...

food shopping! whats that? lol lovely card so cute, have a lovely christmas x sue x

pickle said...

Super cute!!

Marlou McAlees said...

oooh love this Andrea!! cutie stamp and just adore east of india ribbon :) xx

DawnMarie said...

Really sweet Andrea, love that dog with his sad eyes. My you are organised! I've not wrapped anything :0 to be honest though it will get done......eventually! Xx

Sandy said...

Oh Andrea this is simply beautiful. Love the dog. Awesome my dear friend.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Andrea,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Andrea, such a sweet image and love your colouring. Have a great week. Hugs Anesha

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy he is Andrea.Suppose you are really busy at work at the moment so take good care of yourslef.Are you ready for the next lot of snow ?? Remember that terrible Saturday when we all struggled to get home?!!Love Stella XX

Lynne said...

Great card, that image is so cute, he looks really lonely. Lynne xx

Juls said...

gorgeous! Loving the C&S look! Hugs JUls

nessy said...

gorgeous card andrea!!
wishing you and your family lots of wonderful christmas surprises!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
vanessa xx

Christine said...

Dear Andrea!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Made me happy! Hopefully, next post isn´t that far away... Hope you had a wonderful Christimas, and that all your hopes and wishes for the New Year comes true!
Holiday hugs, Christine.

Marlou McAlees said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANDREA, :) MISSING YOU BLOGGING XX

Lynne said...

Happy New Year. Fab card, great image so cute and coloured perfectly. Love Lynne