Thursday 10 May 2012

CCT 'Food + Drink' Challenge

Here is my card for this weeks CCT challenge which is Food + Drink. I have just rejoined the CCT design team after a 2 year absence and am really looking forward to been part of the DT again, thanks to Deb +co for asking me back :-)
Its a bit of a basic card I'm afraid as I was running late due to working Mon & Tues nights. I have stamped Edwin and coloured him with Copics and used some very old Paper Crate paper which I found in my box. The edges have been distressed and I added some faux stitching.
I hope you'll be able to join us this week as we have a fab prize from Whiff of Joy.


I'm off work today and am hoping to get another couple of cards made. 
Have a good Thursday.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow what a gentlemen.
Lovely card and gorgeous coloring. Love them. xoxo

debby4000 said...

Hello Andrea its lovely to have you back.
Gorgeous card and love Edwin.
luv
Debby