Thursday 10 January 2013

CCT Beat the Blues

This weeks theme at CCT is Beat the Blues. As I don't have any humorous stamps I decided to make a blue card. The butterflies are from the Stampin Up set Papillon Potpourri which I stamped with Aegean Blue Versamagic ink. I stamped and punched another 3 butterflies using the Elegant Butterfly punch and added 3 pearls on each of them. The white card is embossed using a SU Lacey Brocade embossing folder and I added some seam binding from the Ribbon Girl. I bought myself a Big Shot this week and I can't believe how much better it is at embossing card than the Cuttlebug.

I hope you will be able to join in this weeks challenge as we have a great prize from Whiff of Joy. Have a good week.

5 comments:

ikki said...

Hi Andrea, it's a long time since we met and I'm so pleased you are using your very talented skills and showing us your work. Interesting news re the BS - and I love your folder. I'm seriously out of touch with cuttling and news!
Thanks for dropping by the cupboard. ikki x

Sandy said...

Oh this is soo lovely.
Really gorgeous card.

Have a lovely weekend my sweet friend.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Andrea.XX

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I saw this card over at Cute Card Thursday when entering the challenge just now and can't believe no one has left a comment for you yet. This card is absolutely beautiful. I love the three dimensional aspect of the butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing.

Lisa D.

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful, love those butterflies :) x