Thursday 12 September 2013

CCT Hip To Be Square

This weeks challenge at CCT is Hip To Be Square. I used Kraft card for my card base and a very old Stampendous stamp which I have had for well over 10 years and has never been used before. The image has been stamped and embossed in white and I added a piece of DP, a punched scrap of white card and a ribbon. Another quick and easy card.



I decided not to buy much Christmas stuff this year so I have got 1 set of stamps from Stampin Up called Joyful Christmas and I'm going to see how many different cards I can make with that set! Here is the set I bought - wish me luck!

I'm enjoying a bit of extra crafty time at the moment as I'm off work ill with a injured knee and can't do much else. I was running in the fields last week and one of my spaniels ran straight into the side of my knee at full speed! 

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Sorry to hear about your knee, hope you get better soon. Lovely card.

Squirrel x said...

Lovely card hun, the white script on the kraft card is a fabulous look. Sorry to hear about the knee, you have sympathy from a fellow limper! Hugs Sxx

Annie said...

get well soon Andrea! love the style of your Festive card and that text message stamp is a stunner - I just had to pin it!
hugs, annie x

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! I love the red and kraft together and the embossed sentiment. It's also nice to know that I'm not the only one who buys stamps and then doesn't use them for years.

Hope your knee heals quickly!

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea I love this card ! How many more unused crafty things have you got ? So sorry to hear about your knee but look on the bright side you can get in advance with your Christmas cards. Good luck with your stamp 'Challenge' ! XX