Thursday 25 September 2014

CCT Dies and Punches

Another nice and easy challenge at CCT this week, we would like you to use dies and punches on your card. I have used one of my new Tonic dies, Beautiful Bramble Square and a Spellbinders labels 1 die on my card. The image is Penny Black, which I coloured with Copics and the leaves are punched with a Martha Stewart punch. 


I have just treated myself to a Grand Calibur and a couple of A4 embossing folders and a few Tonic die sets, they are fast becoming my favourite range of dies and there are a few more sets that I have my eye on!

I hope you can join us this week as we have another great prize.

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Delightful card! The die cut background is very elegant and I love the image. Very pretty!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the Tonic die you used. Great colour combo as well.

Desire Fourie said...

Andrea this is just adorable. Loving the flowers in the top corner.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}