Thursday 8 January 2015

CCT Whats New

I can't believe its 2015 already, I hope you all had a good Xmas and new year. The theme at CCT this week is What's New? We would like you to use some of your new crafty goodies to make a card or project. I have used a new Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers die for my very quick card and a Darkroom Door sentiment. 


My Xmas present to myself this year was this


Boris Big Shot Pro!

 I did quite a few nights overtime before Xmas and have been after one of these for a few years now so decided to treat myself. It really is easy to use although it takes up a lot of room. Just need more time to play with it now.

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card. Enjoy your new toy. :)

Juls said...

Fun card !! Hugs Juls :-) xx

Stella said...

Happy New Year to you all .Glad to see you have had a nice reward for all your hard work.Love the card look forward to seeing results of playing with your new toy !! xx

Andrea W said...

Fun card Andrea! I hope you get time to play with your awesome present sometime soon.