Thursday 20 December 2018

CCT Anything Goes

At last I've managed to make a card! I have to admit that over the past few months I have totally lost my love of card making so decided to take a break, hopefully I'll be making a few more over the coming months.
This card is for this week's CCT challenge which is Anything Goes. I saw the card idea on the Seven Hills Crafts blog and loved it as it is so effective. The stamps, dies and sentiment are all Lawn Fawn. I coloured the image with Copics, added some Fluffy Stuff to the hats and a few highlights with a Posca white pen. The snow in the background is embossed with white embossing powder .


I hope you have a fabulous Christmas x

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Glad to see you crafting again. Love the card. Merry Christmas!

Andrea W said...

Well... this is a super cute card! I adore anything with penguins and I love how you added the snow behind them. A couple of weeks ago I checked your blog and noticed it had been awhile since your last post. Hopefully your love of cardmaking will return. Wishing you the Merriest Christmas and the Happiest New Year!