Thursday 4 June 2020

CCT Anything Goes

I hope everyone is well and keeping OK during this crazy time. I've been finding it hard to do much crafting as my husband is working from home at the moment and is using the only table we have in the house, it hasn't stopped me buying crafting supplies though! I've also been working as normal as I work night shifts in a supermarket so nothing has changed too much for us.
The theme at CCT this week is Anything Goes and I've made a start on a mini album using the new Elizabeth Crafts camera die set. I'm going to put pictures of some of the places we have been to abroad in it. The papers are from Tim Holtz and the stamped images are a mixture of Tim Holtz, Elizabeth Crafts and Kaiser Kaisercraft. 




2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely to see you back in blogland. Love this card. Keep well and safe. x

Andrea W said...

Glad to see a post from you and to know you are okay! It does make crafting difficult when the hubby works from home. My hubby is going to the office two days a week which gives me some "me time". Take care!