Thursday 28 November 2013

CCT Anything Goes

This weeks theme at CCT is Anything Goes. I have made another picture frame using the Tim Holtz Cabinet die and Maja Design papers. The flowers were made with the Spellbinders Bitty Blossom dies and the leaves are a Magnolia Sprawling Ferns die. I added some berries, a birch cone, lace and some cheesecloth and then finished off with Shabby White Fran-tage, Glamour Dust and snowtex. I have cut an easel with the Tim Holtz easel die so that the picture will stand up.

I hope you will be able to join in this weeks challenge.

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation, love the flowers.

Stella said...

Gorgeous card Andrea !!!

Deb said...

so love this Andrea, the tones are just beautiful and I love the vintage santa!
Debxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Andrea, this is just so beautiful. Love the monochromatic colouring and awesome textures.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}