Thursday 29 October 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge
This weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday is to make a drinks themed card. I have used Tyrolean Edwin for my card and he has been coloured with Distress Inks. The fab papers are from Kaiser Craft and I have stamped them with a Penny Black swirl stamp. I have used the same stamp around the edge of the main image which has been cut with a Nesties die. The blue paper is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and then highlighted with Distress ink (Vintage Photo I think!). The froth on the beer is Liquid Applique.
I pre ordered some of the new Xmas Magnolia stamps from Sir Stampalot yesterday I can't wait for them to arrive, they are all gorgeous! If you haven't seen them yet pop over here and take a look.

Supplies
Stamps: Magnolia - Tyrolean Edwin, Happy Birthday Sentiment, Penny Black - Snowflake Swirl
Tools: Distress Ink, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Wizard, Nesties, EK Success Punches, String, Button,
DP: Kaiser Craft, Bazzill

17 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Edwin is looking so handsome! Beautifully coloured with the inks and I am loving how you have put this together hun. Brilliant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Cheryl said...

Fantastic,I love all the detail in this!!!
xx

Sandy said...

Wow this is gorgeous.
Fantastic card and design Andrea. Love them.

Annie said...

oh he's just fabulous Andrea! I love the froth!
hugs, annie x

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Andrea! I have never seen this Edward image before, is he new? I also ordered a few of the new Christmas Magnolia's and I look forward to their arrival as well!
hugs
Risa:)

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Andrea, a wonderful card
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is so fun!! I love the foamy beer Edwin is holding!! TEE!! :) Great card!! HUGS

DawnMarie said...

Oh this is such a cute card Andrea, love Edwin with his beer but I think he is underage? lol. I've been looking at the new magnolia's, will definitely be buying some, just can't choose which ones as they're all so cute!! Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

cats whiskers said...

Great card love the papers and the Swirls and that is such a great Edwin image
Hugs Jacqui x

Tara said...

Love it Andrea, such a fab male card!
Hugs Tara xx

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card!

Deb said...

fabulous card Andrea, love Edwin in this outfit and that huge glass of beer, great head on it!!! Have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Debbie said...

this is fab Andrea I love this cute Edwin and the gorgeous swirls you have used,Hugs Debbie x

Danielle said...

Great card Andrea - I love the froth coming out of his beer! Beautiful papers!
Hugs, Danielle

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Andrea, i hopeyou are well hunny. wow you've been busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards and makes. I am behind with my blogging, but have enjoyed catching up with what youve been up to. Enjoy your day, hugs Linda x

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, love all the different elements
Ruth x

Desire Fourie said...

Perfect for a guy who likes his pint.
Hugs
Desire