Wednesday 14 October 2009

TMTA Autumn
I decided to have a play with my Alcohol Inks today, it must be about a year since I last had a 'mess' with them, you should see the colour of my hands, but they are great fun to play with!!! The beautiful stamp is from Crafty Individuals and I decided to use the background (which is much shinier than it looks in the photo) and image to make an ATC for this weeks TMTA challenge which is Autumn. I can't believe how many wrens there are about at the moment which is fab as they are 1 of my favourite birds.
I didn't get very far with the housework and it's nearly time to start making tea now, stuffed marrow - yummy!

13 comments:

Anke said...

Wonderful ATC Andrea, I love the bird.

Anke

Sandy said...

OMG Andrea this is just perfect.
Fantastic ATC.

strawberry fields said...

Beautiful! I love their stamps and you've used it beautifully
fiona x

sue said...

very autumnal love the colours so striking x sue x

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, this is stunning, love the background. Great card. Anesha

Annie said...

stunning card Andrea, and sounds like you had fun making it!
hugs, annie x

Deb said...

wow, beautiful card Andrea, I too love to see the birds, I can lose too much time watching out the window though! I am supposed to be doing housework too, putting off doing the ironing at this very moment! Enjoy your marrow, sounds good! hyugs Debx

Juls said...

this is stunning! Gorgeous image! and I love the black and orange! very striking!

Bananastamper said...

Gorgeous! Wow what a beautiful stamp and background!

Shanna

Nancy B said...

It is so pretty! I enjoyed looking at it very much.

Danni said...

Very nice!

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning Andrea. First time I hear of a bird called a wren. We don't have them here in South Africa. Love the black silhoette stamp and the orange sets it off beautifully.
Hugs
Desire

Neenie said...

Beautiful ATC! Love this image and the background looks like a wonderful sunset.x :)