Wednesday 7 October 2009

Tilda and Friends 'Pick Your Favourite' Challenge
The challenge at Tilda and Friends this week is to use your favourite image on your ATC. I have used Alva with Flower from Magnolia, she is so sweet and I love using the more unusual Magnolia images for my cards. Alva has been coloured with Copics and the papers are from MM. I have coloured her flower so hopefully it looks like a poinsettia!
Have a good Wednesday.
Supplies
Stamp: Magnolia - Alva With Flower
Tools: Copics, Snowflake Punch, Pearls, Stardust Clear Pen
DP: MM


16 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful image.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh Andrea how nice to see little Alva again, this is just a baulous ATC
Hugs Jacqui x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely image, love the colouring and the papers. Great ATC. ANesha

Janne said...

Oh, so cute alv. Nice colouring. Have a good day:D

Sandy said...

Oh wow Andrea what a darling ATC. Lovely.

Have a great Day my friend.

Debbie said...

Fabulous ATC Andrea,Hugs debbie x

Annie said...

just adorable Andrea! I do love the Magnolia little elves even if I've strayed away from some of the others! gorgeous colours and dp you used for this mini marvel.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! What a sweetie! I love your papers and your coloring is just wonderful Andrea! TFS! HUGS

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Andrea, hope you are well hunny, wow you've been busy with so many gorgeous cards. I love this cute tilda ATC, such an adorable image. Its pouring of rain here again!! i think summer is definitely over! enjoy your evening,hugs Linda x

Ila said...

That pretty flower does look like a poinsettia!!...I love this Gorgeous ATC!!...Hugs, Ila

DawnMarie said...

You know I forget about these cute images, they have such lovely wee faces. Gorgeous ATC. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Danni said...

How cute!

Risa said...

Your ATC is beautiful! Your image is adorable and the details are beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

tiggertastic said...

i just love this image, she really is gorgeous.

sarah x

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is lovely. She xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the colours and paper tearing at the bottom.
Hugs
Desire