Wednesday 28 October 2009

Tilda and Friends 'Fall Back' Challenge
The theme for the last ever Tilda and Friends challenge is 'Fall Back'. I am really going to miss making my weekly ATC as they are so handy to have in for quick cards but the numbers of participants has been declining so we have decided to call it a day. I do hope you will be able to join us this week for 1 last time.
I have used Edwin with Broom for my ATC, he is one of my favourite Edwins and I decided to get the Distress Inks out and use them to colour - I think I need a bit more practice!
Have a great Wednesday!Supplies
Stamps: Magnolia -Edwin with Broom
Tools: Distress Inks, EK Success Punches, Sakura Stardust Pen
DP: Basic Grey



8 comments:

Annie said...

fab ATC Andrea and love this cute Edwin sweeping up the autumn leaves.
hugs, annie x

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful Andrea ... love the wavy edge on the left, just adds that extra dimension to the design.
Hugs
Desire

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is darling.
Really cute ATC.

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable Andrea!! I love your coloring and the papers you've used on your ATC!! :)

Joey said...

Gorgeous atc Andrea, the wavy edge looks so effective with edwin. Joey.x

Danni said...

I like the way you did the punch on the side, very nice!

Cheryl said...

So cute,love the paper....you always do a fabulous job with ATC's!!!
xx

sue said...

great atc and congrats on being in magnolia magazine love it x sue x